Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
The dreams which confuse or which are not provided by Vanku uncle🤣
Vanku apna pichla show bhul chuka hai. Before starting GHKKPM, I think he watched Hum Saath Saath Hai and Vivah. 🤪🤪
Hmmm... when I visited the CC yesterday evening.... Samu was blushing a lot huh😳🤣 Rachel reported that Samu was using words like Tadap and all... plus she greeted me with some chaand waala shaayri🤣
Arre par apme taangwaali pe dhyaan do🤣
How lond does it take from bus to travel upto your class 😊
She is shy to talk about him na. So we will give the support. We will talk about Rao Ji.
Aise wala support, aur kuch nhi 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Vanku apna pichla show bhul chuka hai. Before starting GHKKPM, I think he watched Hum Saath Saath Hai and Vivah. 🤪🤪
My mum and I used to watch the movie Vivah a lot at a point of time...🙈🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Vanku apna pichla show bhul chuka hai. Before starting GHKKPM, I think he watched Hum Saath Saath Hai and Vivah. 🤪🤪
he remember balika vadhu only , vaise i guess BV is abt to come and 8 bje aaya na toe yeh log gaye
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Hmmm... when I visited the CC yesterday evening.... Samu was blushing a lot huh😳🤣 Rachel reported that Samu was using words like Tadap and all... plus she greeted me with some chaand waala shaayri🤣
U guys r so smart ha! Mujh jaisi naadan bachhi ko fasa dete ho!🤣
Btw aisa kuch nahi hai ...I'll stop using that emoji in CC now🤣
And why r u blushing now????