What type of dress do you prefer?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What type of dress do you prefer?
Originally posted by: sairat07
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGCkXatcvX/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤣🤣🤣
Such people also exists🤣
If I didn't know what exactly a screen shot was, I would have sympathised with that person 🤣
Cu, blurr shots are very ugly🌚
Originally posted by: sairat07
Are u both free now????
I am in and out. Bolo kya hai❤️
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
If I didn't know what exactly a screen shot was, I would have sympathised with that person 🤣
Cu, blurr shots are very ugly🌚
yaar who makes these 🤣
Some one who has a very tight schedule like us🤣
yes we have such a tight schedule
talking about kaands all day long 🤣
Originally posted by: H3GRHHKQ764GEDL3
yes we have such a tight schedule
talking about kaands all day long 🤣
Dude, some are so true, some are so diverting and some are facts. It's like, I am stuck on doobte hue titanic and I am trying to choose whether I should be rose who survives or jack who dies🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Dude, some are so true, some are so diverting and some are facts. It's like, I am stuck on doobte hue titanic and I am trying to choose whether I should be rose who survives or jack who dies🤣
I don't know what is fact and what is fiction anymore 🤣
Yaar we are all Jack at this point 😆
Originally posted by: R6RIMH3X3A3HYE4I
I don't know what is fact and what is fiction anymore 🤣
Yaar we are all Jack at this point 😆
I can't discuss somethings here, or I have doubts as well🤣
Wait I'll come there and say🐷