Originally posted by: Nups_mish
I will bawl 😭😭 Apne Shiva ko pyaar aur heartbreak ek saath hua re😭 Raavi please usko sambhal lena😭
Abhi abhi toh mile ho, abhi na karo chootne ki baat 💔
Abhi abhi toh Pasand aaye ho, abhi na karo roothne ki baat 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
I will bawl 😭😭 Apne Shiva ko pyaar aur heartbreak ek saath hua re😭 Raavi please usko sambhal lena😭
Abhi abhi toh mile ho, abhi na karo chootne ki baat 💔
Abhi abhi toh Pasand aaye ho, abhi na karo roothne ki baat 💔
Yessss I finally watched it
It was magical....❤️ I made my dad also watch it ..he didn't understand a thing...😆
The lyrics, KD' acting the entire ambience...there is some magic to watch on big screen...I loved it❤️❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
He looks so defeated in the second cap😭
Naira you are making me cry...😭
Poor Shiva💔
yes he looks defeated completely💔
hyeee i'm sorry😭
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Yes office ke baad karungi chalu😎 episode ke baad toh rona hi hai so tab homework nahi ho paega😆
Tum office jaao
Aur mai sone😆
Good night guys🤗
Kal strong ho ke aana sab🤗
I teared up a little😭
My dad thinks I have gone mad😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Abhi abhi toh mile ho, abhi na karo chootne ki baat 💔
Abhi abhi toh Pasand aaye ho, abhi na karo bichadne ki baat 💔
❤️❤️❤️
Weeping😭😭😭
Aajka episode dekhne ke liye alag type ki strength chahiye🥺
It's my favourite poet’s birthday today.
So, here we go!

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
Pablo Neruda
We all have gone crazyyyy 😭
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yessss I finally watched it
It was magical....❤️ I made my dad also watch it ..he didn't understand a thing...😆
The lyrics, KD' acting the entire ambience...there is some magic to watch on big screen...I loved it❤️❤️
Your dad too? 🤣 I can imagine 🤣
that song just totally transformed that scene! ❤️
exactly how that dhua scene wouldn’t be the same without Bawara Mann.
Originally posted by: EYD56UBQZ6BLDW4H
Tum office jaao
Aur mai sone😆
Good night guys🤗
Kal strong ho ke aana sab🤗
Good night Sakshu!! Ache se soja kal episode ke liye you need to be fresh and strong!❤️🤗