Originally posted by: Minionite
No I'll announce them earlier to give everyone something to celebrate about. 😉
Then two days before the finale. 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
No I'll announce them earlier to give everyone something to celebrate about. 😉
Then two days before the finale. 😃
Nita what are you going to Hulk Smash?🤣
Mujhe aur chahiye...

The amount of narcissism I see in this post
Though I still see you as adorable
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
The amount of narcissism I see in this post
Though I still see you as adorable

Is it Tony's car?🤣
Answers Sent... All the best Thug👍🏼
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
22