Originally posted by: sairat07
Chalo🤣
Proper network aur gossips k saath taiyyar saathiyo🤣
Where r u yaaro????😒
I am here. Where r others. Gossip kya hai. Kuch hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sairat07
Chalo🤣
Proper network aur gossips k saath taiyyar saathiyo🤣
Where r u yaaro????😒
I am here. Where r others. Gossip kya hai. Kuch hai.
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I used to be one of the first people on this forum and then I could no longer vist due to personal commitments... Uss tym pe 2 threads khatam krne mein kayi hafte aur mahine lag jate the... So for me it's fast only😆
Yeah dude we complete in 4-5days🤣
Super fast u know😎
Also I had gone through few posts of starting days...😊 And I must say these people have come long way!
Last two threads finished within 24hoursOriginally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I used to be one of the first people on this forum and then I could no longer vist due to personal commitments... Uss tym pe 2 threads khatam krne mein kayi hafte aur mahine lag jate the... So for me it's fast only😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
haan sab aa jao... Mujhe toh vaise bhi 3 mahine hogaye break liye... I m energized to chit chat too😆
Hum idhar hi pade rehte the!🤣
But noo one is online today yaar😭
When you guys started watching this show ?
Lo! Thats surprising for me yaar... Really😲Originally posted by: sairat07
Yeah dude we complete in 4-5days🤣
Super fast u know😎
Also I had gone through few posts of starting days...😊 And I must say these people have come long way!
kya baat kr rahi ho??? Really???😲Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Last two threads finished within 24hours
Kya speed hai bhai!!!
koi nahi... Mai toh hun😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
koi nahi... Mai toh hun😆
100 pages completed dude
Vaise speed is good only... Not bad😉
Aur kya baatein hoti hain yahan vaise??