I'm curious about this😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm curious about this😆
also, I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE your fanfics
just take my heart ❤️ okie?
I don't think it belongs to me anymore
Prema ne kud utaya hai, she was going to send him Gillette products and all 🤣
Voh mein kar rahi hoon, sincerely 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
We’re forming a Ganji gang 🤣 Aaj ka taza kabar 🤣
Swasti ne ki hai Naamkaran 🤣
Is forum mein naja e kitne gangs ban gaye hain ab tak🤣
Aur main lone wolf🤣🤣
Ganji Pakde Hai 🤣🤣
Ugh! IF not letting me tag anyoneeee.
Neha I wanted to tag you in my previous post 😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
also, I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE your fanfics
just take my heart ❤️ okie?
I don't think it belongs to me anymore
Does it belong to Damon Shiva my stories or me?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Prema ne kud utaya hai, she was going to send him Gillette products and all 🤣
Voh mein kar rahi hoon, sincerely 🤣
Bechara
Ek baar kya ghalti kar di
Sab milke toot pade
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Is forum mein naja e kitne gangs ban gaye hain ab tak🤣
Aur main lone wolf🤣🤣
You’ll be a default part of all the gangs that I’m a part of 🤣 Nahi chodungi tujheeee
I was correct😝🤣