U have got the cloak???🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U have got the cloak???🤣
Niviiiiii itna hass kyun rahi hai?
Lottery lag gayi?
Bechara Shiva ro raha hai and u r laughing here
"Damon?!"
(ik this happens before the dialogue, but I wanna be dramatic)
Yeh Shampoo Shiva ke Baal 😆

Yepp, the best one😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
"Damon?!"
(ik this happens before the dialogue, but I wanna be dramatic)
Damon?
How come he is here
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
"Damon?!"
(ik this happens before the dialogue, but I wanna be dramatic)
Welcome! Join the mad gang 😆
I have the elder wand🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Niviiiiii itna hass kyun rahi hai?
Lottery lag gayi?
Bechara Shiva ro raha hai and u r laughing here
Bye you gals! Ab nahi aungi 🤣
And the obsession begins
Shiva khud apne baalon ka itna dhyaan nahin rakhta
Jitna T rakhti hai