I also don't know😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also don't know😆
Originally posted by: sairat07
@bold
Haa! She might have got wet due to her tears🤣 sry illogical joke🤣🤣
Yesterday I was busy in home cleaning, organising cupboards and all
Btw!!! Good morning!!!!😃
yaar this sounds so wrong 🤣
yes yaar vanku sent it to me personally
should I share? 🤣
at the start of the show she was 19 na
What wet tears one???
🤣🤣
Shiv shiv shiv!!!
Bohot double meaning baate krte ho aap🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
What wet tears one???
🤣🤣
Shiv shiv shiv!!!
Bohot double meaning baate krte ho aap🤣🤣🤣
yaar vanku's sanskars have made me this way 🤣
yesssss full on sanskari ladki
Where have u gone now????😒
Haa jaise kashmiri pulao mein kashmir nai dikhta just like that sanskaari ladki mein humare sanskaar nai dikhte🤣🤣