Definitely no cliff hanger for me…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Definitely no cliff hanger for me…
Depends on a cliffhanger. As long as shakhi are together at the end I’m okay if anything else.
I don’t want anokhi to walk away from shaurya or shaurya letting anokhi walk away no matter the situation.
But I want the Tejvi, shagun and alok’s truth out in front of shaurya.
They’ll definitely not show them walking away from each other as there is no s2 planned
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
Guys as the real story has just started and the episodes are really intriguing and realistic and 2 weeks are too less to end it. So who wants the last episode to be left on cliffhanger so that SAAKH can come with season 2?
Me! Abhi toh actual story start hui hai, there is sooo much more left to see! Hope they leave the story on cliffhanger and come back with season 2 super soon.💕
Originally posted by: Ananyaa160198
Me! Abhi toh actual story start hui hai, there is sooo much more left to see! Hope they leave the story on cliffhanger and come back with season 2 super soon.💕
Ditto.. that's what I am hoping for.. as there is sou h scope in story form here.. yeh way they r building up