https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5237129#157825852
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5237129#157825852
i read it... it was hawt!!!☺️Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I just wrote a not so sanskari OS if you wanna read. 🤣
after reading it i m guessing that you certainly dont enjoy watching sanskari drama all the time...
Originally posted by: PrachalChandra
after reading it i m guessing that you certainly dont enjoy watching sanskari drama all the time...
Nope... I watched Game of thrones and the last kingdom... and also See. 🤣 Definitely I enjoy the non sanskari shows too but some non sanskari are better that way. 😉
GOT was on the other level weird 🤔Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Nope... I watched Game of thrones and the last kingdom... and also See. 🤣 Definitely I enjoy the non sanskari shows too but some non sanskari are better that way. 😉
Originally posted by: PrachalChandra
GOT was on the other level weird 🤔
Yeah the incestuous part was 🤢
yeah and there' was more of it🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNrJCCBq29/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤣🤣🤣
Dhyaan rakhna padega nai toh she'll again start with her victim rona
Originally posted by: sairat07
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNrJCCBq29/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤣🤣🤣
Dhyaan rakhna padega nai toh she'll again start with her victim rona
yaar victim rona is for sure happening
that is why sai's dress looks so tacky because they wasted their budget on her glycerin 🤣
Originally posted by: KUND4UQL6M26OZ6I
yaar victim rona is for sure happening
that is why sai's dress looks so tacky because they wasted their budget on her glycerin 🤣
Maybe I am the only one who doesn't mind sais dress, after seeing some the atrocious dresses they gave Sai int he past, this dress seems like God sent to me 😂😂