Hi I'm a Pranbir fan, but given the current story line I can't even bring myself to go through the episode. So anyone who's updating Pranbir scenes anywhere? Then I can watch and fangirl over them.
Do help if any.
Page
of
1Hi I'm a Pranbir fan, but given the current story line I can't even bring myself to go through the episode. So anyone who's updating Pranbir scenes anywhere? Then I can watch and fangirl over them.
Do help if any.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Likewise! If there is an updated google drive or cloudshare of the PranBir scenes, please share here! I can't stand the other nonsense in the show
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3