Well Nonparell ne ummid pe pani dal di yeh keh k ki actors ko last moment pe pata chalti hai about show going off air!! 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well Nonparell ne ummid pe pani dal di yeh keh k ki actors ko last moment pe pata chalti hai about show going off air!! 😭
You and your sweet ways to emotional torture!! 🤣
wat ? This is serious allegation , I reject it . I just said about d show . Sp n makers are doing emotional torture 😆
So It is officially proved that telly chakkar only serves fake news
Telechakkar nahi ghanchakkar bolo
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
wat ? This is serious allegation , I reject it . I just said about d show . Sp n makers are doing emotional torture 😆
And you my sweet elder sister is putting oil in fire!! 🤣
P.S. I am joking 😆
Originally posted by: meghumonu
And you my sweet elder sister is putting oil in fire!! 🤣
P.S. I am joking 😆
Tats ur mu dear tat I am putting oil r ghee in fire . I did nothing , just put my pov on topic
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Tats ur mu dear tat I am putting oil r ghee in fire . I did nothing , just put my pov on topic
Are tum to serious ho gayi!! Please don't get angry I am just pulling your leg!! 😭
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Are tum to serious ho gayi!! Please don't get angry I am just pulling your leg!! 😭
Just making it clear not serious . don’t cry show will not go off air 😆
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Just making it clear not serious . don’t cry show will not go off air 😆
Yeh sunke dil garden garden ho gayi!! 🤣