Main bhi aa rahi hoon🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main bhi aa rahi hoon🤣
I can never never get bored of how pure their friendship is❤️ Abhiya FTW
It's also so heartening to see their off-screen bonding is no different either
Abhijeet in Coma is still one of my fav epis❤️
True that... it's once in a lifetime kinda friendship❤️
Ikr... off-screen real bonds are so rare a strong friendship for so many years toh is almost impossible!
It has to be❤️
Vaise Babu do you rem uss epi ka naam jismein Abhiya look after a kid? I forgot its name
True that... it's once in a lifetime kinda friendship❤️
Ikr... off-screen real bonds are so rare a strong friendship for so many years toh is almost impossible!
It has to be❤️
Vaise Babu do you rem uss epi ka naam jismein Abhiya look after a kid? I forgot its name
❤️
Nanhi gavah? The one with Sparsh na?
Yes yes..... got it got it... been ages since I watched it.... kal dekh lungi
10Q
Hahahahahha🤣🤣
I miss the team now! Family vibes aati thi!
Also Adi Sir ke aankhon mein hi mischief hai🤣
Loved Salunkhe-Abhijeet and Salunkhe -ACP moments😆
Sacchi... also aajkal ke crime shows ko dekh I realise what a gem CID was❤️
Yes😆 he has got that twinkle in his eyes🤣
Adi Sir is my fav from the lot. Such a fine actor. He outshines everyone. Haven't seen in Haseen Dilruba but he was so good in Super 30, even better than HR I feel (Sorry if my last statement offends😆)
Mine too... Bhagu ke Daya sir hai
Agree that... his personality and expressions take the limelight!
+1
Super 30 mein HR was good and I am glad he tried something new but that role didn't just suit him IMO...
Their team is the exact same, in and out. No airs, ego, just a warm family. Missing them now😭
Hope Sony soon gets some brain ka hissa and brings them back😭
Didn't know you could turn tags off😲
18's an excellent score👍🏼
I was glad Athena won for my little PJ heart😆
PJ?
TBH Athena is my personal fav Greek goddess(though she was flawed) but I went for Aphro because google🥺
PJ?
TBH Athena is my personal fav Greek goddess(though she was flawed) but I went for Aphro because google🥺
Percy Jackson😆 Athena has been my fav ever since too
1-0 to england they scored in less than 2 minutes. I hope they win
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5