Actors are usually informed later though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Actors are usually informed later though
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Now say like dis n themselves don’t know n suddenly they get notice . Seems actors doesn’t ve any idea .
Apne to mohotarma jagi hui ummid pe pani fek di!! 🤔
Speak English , I don’t know much Hindi , Urdu .
Ok. I said you just ice bucket challenged our whole hope of the show not going off air!! 😆
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Ok. I said you just ice bucket challenged our whole hope of the show not going off air!! 😆
No just observation I said 😆
Originally posted by: meghumonu
I beg your pardon, I do not understand!! 😆
I observed tat actors didn’t ve any idea , they get notice suddenly it seems
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
I observed tat actors didn’t ve any idea , they get notice suddenly it seems
So the show might go off air!! 😭
Now that’s a very happy news
All fake news and parties suck really
Thanks for sharing the post
