hoon bhi aur nahi bhi.... ye toh koi gaane k lyrics lagte hain😆
Kyun? Where are u vyast??
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hoon bhi aur nahi bhi.... ye toh koi gaane k lyrics lagte hain😆
Kyun? Where are u vyast??
u know... ahem ahem... something romanticccc☺️
Originally posted by: PrachalChandra
u know... ahem ahem... something romanticccc☺️
I can guarantee you dramatic 🤣
Yeah, i was out most of the day and even at night, so couldn't get much time😆
i m bored of just family drama
Originally posted by: PrachalChandra
i m bored of just family drama
You'll have to bear it for khaana, cuz khaana brings romance along 🤣
ohh... koi nahi... 😆Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, i was out most of the day and even at night, so couldn't get much time😆
khaana? U mean food😕Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
You'll have to bear it for khaana, cuz khaana brings romance along 🤣
I just wrote a not so sanskari OS if you wanna read. 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
I just wrote a not so sanskari OS if you wanna read. 🤣
yess yaar I want to read 🤣