Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mullai was toned down and not like Raavi which was OTT. Mullai loved the family very much like  Raavi does. Jeeve never egged on her. Even Kathir used to pick fight with her before marriage, Jeeva never got involved or protected her, would say a word or two asking Kathir to stop and that’s about it. You can clearly see  it was all one sided from Mullai and the confusion with both names starting  M, Jeeva constantly got somebody name M and you all know how Dhanam fixed Jeeva’s marriage with Mullai thinking M is actually Mullai where as it was Medna who was calling him.

Mullai’s family has a different history with the brothers familywhich don’t think was ever mentioned here EDT before.

Mullai has an older sister who was supposed to marry Murthy (Gautam’s character) but she eloped with the person she was in love with leaving Murthy at the altar. That’s when Dhanam stepped as Dhanam’s family knew them from before. Dhanam’s brother (Hardik’s character) and Murthy are best friends who was already married to Anita’s character (Mullai’s cousin)

As for your second question, no childhood history for them, so was not a shocker when Kathir reacted to the diary that way, but Mullai was super pissed at him for reading the diary and gave him an earful but didn’t lead to a big fight. Their issues were more about compatibility, clothes, education and so on.

Thank you 🤗 I think this basically sums up why Shiva reacts the way he does upon reading the diary and why the Dev-Raavi scenes (be it past or present) are so important in this version. These difference may appear small but change the entire dynamic between ShiVi. 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Bichaari SP....everyone is asking her the same thing🤣

sab ko dil jaalane hai mera 🤣

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Areeeyyyy

No cliche itv scenes?

Kathir walking in while mullai is changing?

Dori scene?

Shower/bathtub scene?

Dhua Romance?

Water falling on the hero's face from heroine's hair?

😮😮😮

Ghor paap behena ghor paap🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

🥺🥺🥺

Not even a cheek kiss?

A Dori opening scene?

Falling on the bed with lights off?

Background song?

We got the third one out of these four 😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Okay this is maybe my biggest complain about the show. It does not dwell deeply on the feelings of the women. 

Rishita was shown to be mean and brash yet her insecurities were not given importance and neither was she given any solid comfort on that matter by Dev( it was Gaumbi who was more concerned about her feeling out of place than Dev). Rishita missing her family had been shown once and then her mother coming to the reception- It could have been used to show her emotions and Dev being there for her. It legit seemed a breakdown point for her. But we got comedy😳

Raavi had been about to commit suicide for a person and then she conveniently forgot he existed and even forgave like no big deal. If not anger, they could have shown indifference from her side( we know Raavi could be angry and mean when she wants. She has been with shiva a few times too). There was the mandir scene between Dhara and her which gave us some insight on her thought process. Even the pag phera incident was closed too abruptly . I mean Shiva told if he did not get the kangan, raavi would not go with him. Raavi and Rishita both were outraged( alongwith other family members but the post is about sister in laws). Then he told that it would make him happy if she comes nor would he feel sad if she doesn't. Wasn't this one line enough for Raavi to do some serious thinking about her own marriage?

Rishita being outraged on Raavi's behalf could have been a good starting point for both of them to talk. Rishita could have gone to Raavi and asked how she is able to forgive and forget so easily . Raavi could have shared her point of view with some childhood anecdote telling that shiva has always been headstrong. Then they could have talked about other matters or just sat together in contemplative silence.  

Raavi could have comforted Rishita after the whole reception  thing. Raavi was in crossfire of mayka and sasuraal too. And both of them though love their families so much also know that their mayka had wronged their in laws and there is little hope of their relation between the families improving.  It could have been a moment of solidarity for both of them that they are in same boat. In the end, Dhara could have come and said that she is there for both of them too .

Anyway it became a long rant again 🤪 Thanks for the patience to read it till the end 🤗

💯Agree with all points.

It's like they start a train of thought, get 50 different ideas for upcoming tracks, and just quickly close of the current track to start on the next one.

They have great ideas but terrible execution 😐

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I think they're different, I had to go back to check my other jaanu's live 🤣

The triangle is on in full swing 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

sab ko dil jaalane hai mera 🤣

You have 2 Jaanus now🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Shiva= Lone Wolf

Mahi = Lone Wolf

Therefore Mahi == Shiva baccha

Hence proved 🖖🤘

Lack of Wifi is messing up your brain. We want our old Maahi back😆

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I'm feeling happy & weird at the same time

My mom's result came negative which made me super happy❤️

but My result came positive so I'm feeling really weird. I didnt expect this though! Anyway Everything will be Alright!

Yes it will be Asfi🖤

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

You have 2 Jaanus now🤣

Yes, KD and KD 😆