Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Chipkali ka Zehar, Paapi Jazbaton ka Qahar 

Never fall in love. Love is a poison. Once you fall in love, you lose control over your life --- your heart and mind belong to someone else. Your existence is threatened. You start to do everything to hold on to your loved one and lose all sense of danger. Love, that inexplicable and dangerous thing, sweeps everything you are form the face of the earth and, in its place, leaves only what your beloved wants you to be. - Madame Guimet

Paulo Coelho

This hasn't been discussed much, but let me dwell upon it a little further. 

A considerable part of the gap between Shiva-Raavi is their constant misunderstanding of sach other. They lack trust amongst each other to start with! 

Why won't they trust each other? Simply because they haven't had a friendship or camaraderie of comfort. 

Shiva had a parallel universe of A complicated obsessive relationship with Raavi while Raavi kept him mainly as a family and an annoying third wheel! 

Their immediate distrust resurfaces again when Raavi says about Rishita being sad! 

After Raavi’s accusation, Shiva blurts! 

Seedhi Baat Karna mere naseeb mein hi Nahi hai.”

I feel this is tremendous foreshadowing as he won't be openly expressive about his feelings for Raavi anymore, unlike decided otherwise. It might make Raavi feel unwanted as Shiva walks like a zombie amongst the ghosts of his sordid past. 

Cutting down on the apocalypse that's lurking in the future, let me talk about the fun part .

As you know, house lizards aren't poisonous, and their bite; they only leave their broken tooth in the skin leading to an infection, palpitations and sweat. That's it. Isn't it highly doom-worthy?😆

Raavi has sunk in his skin, giving him arrhythmia 🤣

I can imagine him blurting out like Parineeti Chopra one day 😆from Hasee tho Phasee

"Meri body mein sensations hote hai"
"Kaise sensations?"
"Sensations jaise sarsarahaat, sansanahaat, gudhgudahaat, dagmagahaat, fararahaat, thartharahat, kapkakahaat, jhatpatahaat ROFL

Adding Slow poison 🤣

Venomous Chipkali talking about her Zehar 🤣

Outrage mein hai ladka 🥴

Ise Saazish ki bu aa rahi hai 😏

Omg I freaked out seeing the lizard pic....How can I unsee this🤪🤪

I feel this is tremendous foreshadowing as he won't be openly expressive about his feelings for Raavi anymore, unlike decided otherwise. It might make Raavi feel unwanted as Shiva walks like a zombie amongst the ghosts of his sordid past. 

Beautiful post again...these words ...foreshadowing the future track...Shiva being less expressive and distancing himself is going to make Raavi feel lonely....they both are going to suffer a lot💔

But this track will help them build the trust which is not there in them....They will hit the rock bottom and come back stronger❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hellooo mahiii.❤️

Did you watch the episode?

How did you like it? Got any tharki thoughts?🤣🤣

Not watched it

But I dont get tharki thoughts

My love is very pureeeee💁🏻‍♀️😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

ab toh mein kd Junior aur senior dono ko stalk karthi hoon 🤣🤣

Meriiii SP🤗🤗

Welcome back....hope you are enjoying your vacation❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Chipkali ka Zehar, Paapi Jazbaton ka Qahar 

Never fall in love. Love is a poison. Once you fall in love, you lose control over your life --- your heart and mind belong to someone else. Your existence is threatened. You start to do everything to hold on to your loved one and lose all sense of danger. Love, that inexplicable and dangerous thing, sweeps everything you are form the face of the earth and, in its place, leaves only what your beloved wants you to be. - Madame Guimet

Paulo Coelho

This hasn't been discussed much, but let me dwell upon it a little further. 

A considerable part of the gap between Shiva-Raavi is their constant misunderstanding of sach other. They lack trust amongst each other to start with! 

Why won't they trust each other? Simply because they haven't had a friendship or camaraderie of comfort. 

Shiva had a parallel universe of A complicated obsessive relationship with Raavi while Raavi kept him mainly as a family and an annoying third wheel! 

Their immediate distrust resurfaces again when Raavi says about Rishita being sad! 

After Raavi’s accusation, Shiva blurts! 

Seedhi Baat Karna mere naseeb mein hi Nahi hai.”

Cutting down on the apocalypse that's lurking in the future, let me talk about the fun part .

As you know, house lizards aren't poisonous, and their bite; they only leave their broken tooth in the skin leading to an infection, palpitations and sweat. That's it. Isn't it highly doom-worthy?😆

Raavi has sunk in his skin, giving him arrhythmia 🤣

I can imagine him blurting out like Parineeti Chopra one day 😆from Hasee tho Phasee

"Meri body mein sensations hote hai"
"Kaise sensations?"
"Sensations jaise sarsarahaat, sansanahaat, gudhgudahaat, dagmagahaat, fararahaat, thartharahat, kapkakahaat, jhatpatahaat ROFL

Adding Slow poison 🤣

Venomous Chipkali talking about her Zehar 🤣

Outrage mein hai ladka 🥴

Ise Saazish ki bu aa rahi hai 😏

That title is amazing T

🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Merii sakshiiiiii

I missed uuuu

Ek chutki wifi ki qeemat samajh chuki hoon main!!😎

I missed you more 💛

Ek chutki toh nahi kaafi saara data lagta hoga🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Naak ka Sahi use sirf Raavi ko Pata hai 😆

I love the way Raavi tags along behind Shiva as a curious Billi 😆😆

Inko ata hi Nahi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS showing all non-sanskaari things 🤣

I can never see this scene being a shareef bachi...Raavi's dialogue of him not knowing how to use his nose🤪🤪

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mullai was toned down and not like Raavi which was OTT. Mullai loved the family very much like  Raavi does. Jeeve never egged on her. Even Kathir used to pick fight with her before marriage, Jeeva never got involved or protected her, would say a word or two asking Kathir to stop and that’s about it. You can clearly see  it was all one sided from Mullai and the confusion with both names starting  M, Jeeva constantly got somebody name M and you all know how Dhanam fixed Jeeva’s marriage with Mullai thinking M is actually Mullai where as it was Medna who was calling him.

Mullai’s family has a different history with the brothers familywhich don’t think was ever mentioned here EDT before.

Mullai has an older sister who was supposed to marry Murthy (Gautam’s character) but she eloped with the person she was in love with leaving Murthy at tje altar. That’s when Dhanam stepped as Dhanam’s family knew them from before. Dhanam’s brother (Hardik’s character) and Murthy are best friends who was already married to Anita’s character (Mullai’s cousin)

As for your second question, no childhood history for them, so was not a shocker when Kathir reacted to the diary that way, but Mullai was super pissed at him for reading the diary and gave him an earful but didn’t lead to a big fight. Their issues were more about compatibility, clothes, education and so on.

I guess here all the emotions are amplified.

Shiva' anger and hatred.

Raavi' crazyyy love for Dev.

The childhood connection makes it all the more complex and deep.

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I missed you more 💛

Ek chutki toh nahi kaafi saara data lagta hoga🤣

Woh sab mujhe nahin pata!

I an justttt soooooo happy!

Now after wards I hve to watch and ready myself for heart reak and then I am gonna write more heartbreaking stories to break all ua hearts😎

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Nooo

I came here straight away!!

I missed u allll!🌺💐🌺

I missed messing with you! ❤️
Aaj Sakshi was on a roll 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Inse hota hi nahiii.

Fgese🤣🤣🤣🤣

During and after the reception, it's raavi who is going shiva ke peeche peeche always.

The Vikram and betal reference was soo apt.

Woh bechara bhaag Raha hai aur dobii raavi is not letting him do that.no wonder he calls her chipkali and betal.🤣🤣🤣

I think raavi is the kind of person who won't give any space to shiva after falling in love.she would not let him stay angry or away from her for a moment even.she will manaofy him by going peeche peeche and playing chipkali chipkali🤣🤣🤣.

These two❤️

Pixieee....this is so cute....I would love to see Raavi being a chipkali always😆

Shiva koh ek minute bhi akele nahi chodegi😆

@bold- this is so likely to happen....wow cute would this be❤️