Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congratulations hailey!🤗🥳
Finally you got your fav color!😆
Also Thank you!❤️
Forgot to reply u in the PSC thread
Thank you! ❤️ Just hope I can be here a little longer.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congratulations hailey!🤗🥳
Finally you got your fav color!😆
Also Thank you!❤️
Forgot to reply u in the PSC thread
Thank you! ❤️ Just hope I can be here a little longer.
Include both hashtags. In case it is indeed the other hashtag and not an error
Mullai talks to Kanna and kathir misunderstands her what was this
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
hi jaan 🤗
I finally got some free time today 😆 yes I watched the episode - to be very honest, though the shivi scenes were very nice like very very nice ☺️ I didn’t see much point to them - more excited about the precap
Suman’s aarti scene was the best 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Ashu 🤗 good to hear ftom you.
I enjoyed Suman -Gsutam-Dhara scene as well, watched it multiple times🤣🤣🤣
on the plane I began to rewatch the show and kaand is mentioned in the first episode 🤣🤣🤣 the kite kaand did shubhaarambh for kaandya store 🤣
Its good to be backkk
But u guys hve given hw ki barsaat 🤔
Dekho woh aa gayi Meri pyaari❤️❤️
Maahiiiii 🤗 welcome back
Did you watch it yet? 😆
Merii sakshiiiiii
I missed uuuu
Ek chutki wifi ki qeemat samajh chuki hoon main!!😎
Nooo
I came here straight away!!
I missed u allll!🌺💐🌺