Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I still look at this without tharki brain 🤣 Piu has woken the beast inside me
It is a sin to look at that without tharki mode activated.. Shiva is the jungli bhaloo after all☺️ 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I still look at this without tharki brain 🤣 Piu has woken the beast inside me
It is a sin to look at that without tharki mode activated.. Shiva is the jungli bhaloo after all☺️ 🤣
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I still look at this without tharki brain 🤣 Piu has woken the beast inside me
also the peeping tom cat is so cuteee!
Omg did I reactivate the tharkiness🤪
Aaliya🤗 thank you! I will probably vote tomorrow….too tired today.
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I still look at this without tharki brain 🤣 Piu has woken the beast inside me
The cute cat in this pic
So KD has been nominated fir this best beta award for International iconic awards, are you all voting for him. This is the same one where GauRa are nominated for the best jodi as well.
I have done either one, just asking y’all before I decide😆
This is what I am talking about
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRLElo7BpQf/?utm_medium=copy_link
I voted for KD. But I am not sure if he'll win inspite of most votes. Every other candidate is #ii7+name, but KD is just #Kanwardhillon.
How will they differentiate normal hashtag vs votes for #ii7?
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg did I reactivate the tharkiness🤪
yup.. you should be proud of yourself 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I voted for KD once, and then twice after Karan also asked for votes 😆
Nivi and not voting for KD, Nevah! 😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg did I reactivate the tharkiness🤪
Yes, you did😆
Aane jaane mein hi samay nikal jayega🤣