Originally posted by: YEQ2EA2G6GENP22X
You're already a sheep .... the dream should be to make it out alive, right? 😆 This is Hunger Games of the sheep! ☢️
My dream is too correctly learn the rules😆 So ill stay hungry
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: YEQ2EA2G6GENP22X
You're already a sheep .... the dream should be to make it out alive, right? 😆 This is Hunger Games of the sheep! ☢️
My dream is too correctly learn the rules😆 So ill stay hungry
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
As usual, You, me, Hasini and Rado after after the results of this round.
As usual FF and new recruit Unique Sheep after the results,
Anyways, congratulations guys for making it to the next round.
PS : Just kidding. Hope you guys win it. Sure...whatever...
Again just kidding...maybe not...

When are awards announced ? I have my speech ready 🤣
For several awards
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
When are awards announced ? I have my speech ready 🤣
For several awards
They will come after you send in your vote for me
Manager to out hogayi, ab club ka kya hoga?
Something is not adding up here. Your dream is to correctly learn the rules so that you can break every single one of them? Yeah ... I think that's what was missing. 😆
Oh ho...Salt Bae. Mast namak chidking on my taaza taaza zakham.
Originally posted by: IC2HICR543JVGEKS
Something is not adding up here. Your dream is to correctly learn the rules so that you can break every single one of them? Yeah ... I think that's what was missing. 😆
I said I dont understand the game. But I cant stop playing either. An I wont take the time to understand it 😆
It doesnt make much sense or any sense 😆 Im here for environment 🤣
It looks like I can still play as a ghost even though I'm dead .... 😆 but my answers wouldn't count and would only be considered for, I don't know, the purpose of sheep stats.
And I feel like saying this to Minionite: Mujhe Mar Jaane Do.. and actually mean it too. Oh, and I would spell it correctly.. as in Mujhe Mar JAANE do. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9