Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Touch wood...touch wood kaam karta rahe...aaj hi contract sign kiya hai
Hahaha 🤣🤣
Yeh lo nazar battu 🧿🧿

Soch rahi hun mishra ji ka photo laga lun...kabhi nazar nahi lagegi
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Soch rahi hun mishra ji ka photo laga lun...kabhi nazar nahi lagegi
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bilkul perfect idea hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I i am so emotional right now. My cuties 🥺🥺
Definitely
My Munchkins they are
I guess now that Mandaar is entering they are gonna give us SaiShi content too (Offscreen). Also....that outing one was the only photograph of them together?😲 Ye log photos khichate hi ni shayad.
I’m happy that we’re giving SaiShi content and needs more
red - aareeehhh yaaaar I swear I had the same doubt!! I was like really like really 😳😳😳, there was a solo SaiShi pic they clicked long back where did that go?
Why don’t they click pics together
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
Omg obssessed.
I definitely am for them
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I had written in the edt thread mere teeno chand ke tukde. 😳
And tagged u 3 but my tag was not working 😡😆
I saw that and commented also 😆
😂😂😂