



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was trying to tag you shreya and Jayashree. To tell I finally got teeno ki pic woh bhi together 🤣🤣
I'll say I manifested this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Finally
SKR “ cake khao saree ka dukaan “😆
Thank you thank you for the crop...could not tolerate him anymore.
More updated please add here .. I am tired now 😆
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
Thank you thank you for the crop...could not tolerate him anymore.
Mishra ji be like "Yatra, tatra, sarvatra mai hun, meri delusions hai" 🤣
I i am so emotional right now. My cuties 🥺🥺
I guess now that Mandaar is entering they are gonna give us SaiShi content too (Offscreen). Also....that outing one was the only photograph of them together?😲 Ye log photos khichate hi ni shayad.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
They are amazing 😍
SaiShi definitely is 😍