Noo can’t do that again today!! I need to be asleep before 11 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Noo can’t do that again today!! I need to be asleep before 11 😭😭
Sowwie for bringing shame to her name 😌🙈
Wonder Woman would also have her lazy days though right one of those for me
Shayad se...
Koi Nahi at times it does happen😆
Oh 😂
But Hinna ko kyun shak ho raha hain that she wont win recruiters award?? 😲
Girl, you invited 80% of I-F to this game, aur kon jeetega🤣 Soni tough competition de sakti hain lekin 👀🤣
🤣 Havana will give tough competition😉
Goodluck 😬😭Originally posted by: BlurredLines
And sent🥺💔🤪
Confidence on the scale of 1-10? 🥲
Noo can’t do that again today!! I need to be asleep before 11 😭😭
Good girl sleep before 11 so no naps
I am getting 2 so shayad chances hai for someone else to get too😂Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Unless my opponent gets less than four points. Me is going home this round😭
But Partner you're amazing at sheep!
I think you will be main competition for that award 🤣 But Nina and Hava are also there 😈
I gave unique answer for one , 7 may end up as second popular and I am confident about 2 only . So it quite possible me is going 🤣
Yup i’m not keen into naps anyway…makes me feel weird afterwards 😬🤣
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22