Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Same even I feel. Bechare uski mom and sister bhi set par mil rahe no day off
Half day hi de dete
At least he could have spent some time with his family
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Same even I feel. Bechare uski mom and sister bhi set par mil rahe no day off
Half day hi de dete
At least he could have spent some time with his family
blessy wat is this 🤔🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
exactly hoping for a surprise 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
blessy wat is this 🤔🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Half day hi de dete
At least he could have spent some time with his family
Ya I agree 🥺
Kuch toh reason hoga ki they all are shooting so much
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
exactly hoping for a surprise 🤣🤣🤣
BTS hero se hi umeed hai kuch
or thodi thodi Himanshu se bhi
yeah BTS hero ummed hay
But more ummed on Himanshu
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
blessy wat is this 🤔🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣

sapna math thodo
Let me dream 🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4