I sometimes even read entries in Wiki just to check if the show or series is interesting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I sometimes even read entries in Wiki just to check if the show or series is interesting
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I don't care for story in erotic show, who does usually. There was this show called chemistry, where story and acting was shit. However the actors were hot especially the chick. I just saw their gapa gap scenes which was roughly around 40 minutes for a 13 episode 45 min show
Manoj bhaiya nawa thread ban gayo hai. You were been tagged too. 😆
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4