Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rrahul and his sarcastic replies🤣
Waiting for more questions but I think that will be late night only....
Originally posted by: immj2ridhbirnsh
rrarmy only girls group(majority)
Not only RraArmy but whole ITV FD has girls only as majority...
Sweet toh thik hai , ye kid kya hai😆
Omg though we haven't interacted as much but I had a feeling you asked that. Reading your posts/comments on this forum I realized you have a very witty side. I should really give myself a pat on the back for guessing this 😆 I loved that question and his response made it wittier.
Also, lucky you to have a response from him, hope I get one too.
OMG You recognized? 😲
Thankyou Sasha 🤗
Well, I tried asking normal questions but then I realized they won't get answered so asked this one then😆
All his answers were really witty 😆
Round of applause for you for recognizing that it was me who asked this question👏

Yeah I assumed that it would be someone from the forum and then you came to my mind. It was very forumish like the way it was articulated, haven’t come across such expression on TT or Insta (you get what I mean na 🙈)
Yeah I assumed that it would be someone from the forum and then you came to my mind. It was very forumish like the way it was articulated, haven’t come across such expression on TT or Insta (you get what I mean na 🙈)
Ya ya I get it 😆❤️
Congo Ayu 🥳🤗
Yarr ye banda.....seriously 🤣
ayu ur qus was so witty and his savage ans😆 and congrats