Yes - waiting for the thread- what a weekend it is going to be!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes - waiting for the thread- what a weekend it is going to be!
What a party.. I am keeping my sanity intact by not going anywhere I I so so so happy ☺😎 they have blessed us with a gorgeous episode I hope Monday can keep up to this
Yay nishu ne khoon ka haq Ada kar dia ...ek hi toh suporiter hai yay...
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
What a party.. I am keeping my sanity intact by not going anywhere I I so so so happy ☺😎 they have blessed us with a gorgeous episode I hope Monday can keep up to this
Yay nishu ne khoon ka haq Ada kar dia ...ek hi toh suporiter hai yay...
The caps are going to be so amazing today! Imlie’s face the instant Apu slaps Adi- it was as if she slapped her - what an expression!!👏
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram
The caps are going to be so amazing today! Imlie’s face the instant Apu slaps Adi- it was as if she slapped her - what an expression!!👏
Can't wait for ay to watch.. omg this one will be on repeat for me
I even liked Nishanths proud smile when Adi broke the table and started the fire - omg I can’t stop watching. 😆😆
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram
I even liked Nishanths proud smile when Adi broke the table and started the fire - omg I can’t stop watching. 😆😆
Hahah I capped it already..asli shipper toh nisb nikla rupi is a waste .. kasam se aaj se pehle nisbu itna acha kabhi nahi laga🤣
AY when are making a post,,, waiting eagerly,, what an episode, Sunday tak kaise wait kare ab
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Hahah I capped it already..asli shipper toh nisb nikla rupi is a waste .. kasam se aaj se pehle nisbu itna acha kabhi nahi laga🤣
Nishu is so proud of his brother thru out.. Proved to the best friend.. Pallavi ki aur Rupi ko bhi dekh dekh ke proudly muskura rahatha
Wow at the overreaction at one word what did people expect har pehnaye gi aparna . Just one word doesn't override the awesomeness do people not get the back and forth is needed to get to the main point..
The tag is filled with hate wow am kinda at loss of words do people have actually lost the wbaility to understand the intent and how Screenplay is written not everything is to be taken at face value..given it is hurtful but it is meant to be
As soon as this drama is done, Adi will run fast and finish the divorce proceedings. He didn't like one bit whenever Malini was mentioned,