Good morning 🤗 I started without wishing🤣
Good morning Mihika 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning 🤗 I started without wishing🤣
Good morning Mihika 🤗
omg keerti was righteous lady why they turned her
Pallavi says don't act and at him
Farhad cuts her down saying I will not take this
And he says to Raghav that iam quiting my job and leaves from there
Raghav ask to pallavi not to do this why are u spoling the relationship in present for the past
I am Vegetarian so it always veg
Biryani
Good morning Sia🤗



Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Farhad says iam ur secretary but will not take this blame on me.. Pallavi says ima not blaming but just asking u
As on that day amma and kirti was out of town and only u were there here
Palz is funny . Interrogating every one n says I am not blaming . It’s about crime n it’s blaming only 😆
Precap i think Raghav will delete kirti's confession 😔He is saying sorry to Pallavi about past and future 😭
Pallavi called police to arrest kirti but Raghav says if he needs to choose he will choose his sister
Pallavi at police station grabbed gun from inspector and pointed at inspector
Good morning 🤗 I started without wishing🤣
here, its common😆
No dear she was never righteous ..... Just check her behaviour with Raghav from episode 1 and you will understand how selfish she was from day 1Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
omg keerti was righteous lady why they turned her
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4