Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: jasmineeeee
Anokhi is getting yelled by BADE PAPA, BADI MAA, about doing job at SIAC,,,
Shaurya says to Anokhi that this time they are absolutely right...Anokhi is in shock
THIS WS NOT EXPECTED FROM SHAURYA
I think shaurya’s part is just misleading. He will say something like we just got married we will go on honeymoon first or he will ask her to apply for better position.
I think shaurya’s part is just misleading. He will say something like we just got married we will go on honeymoon first or he will ask her to apply for better position.
And and ask her to completely concentrate on studies
We need to stop making assumptions from precap.
Especially when it comes to SAAKK. They always surprise us. And I have full faith in writers and Shaurya.
Also extra points to Shaurya for talking to Anokhi in their room and not in front of all at home.