Don't be sad Ashu 🤗
This scene will come as FB 🤞
I am sure about it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Don't be sad Ashu 🤗
This scene will come as FB 🤞
I am sure about it
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
https://twitter.com/monu_005/status/1413552623920115719?s=19
This smile and eye lock ❤️
Why they are so cutteee
Nazar na lage 🧿
With Mandaar entry..
But y in D house it got shot, not in RR garden😆
As RR garden is small😆 I guess😆
Neck massage badly needed🤣
With Mandaar entry..
But y in D house it got shot, not in RR garden😆
As RR garden is small😆 I guess😆
Arey R's and D's sab apna hi maal hai🤣
They use it accordingly 😆😆
D house ko focus nahi karenge bas 😎
For our golden boy !!!

Yes i want a bevahin bechain pallu..and raghav amazed and shocked to see her reaction..
I want a tear wiping scene..and a zor ki jhappi😍🤩
This is such a nice edit Sia ! 🤗😳❤️
Yes i want a bevahin bechain pallu..and raghav amazed and shocked to see her reaction..
I want a tear wiping scene..and a zor ki jhappi😍🤩
Wow wow ! Yes yeh bhi 😳❤️
Lovely edit Sia🤗❤️