That zebra looks so horrible yaar😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
That zebra looks so horrible yaar😭
You are the tree in background 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Me : Mumma I want this pillow 😚😚
Mumma : You already sleep like a anaconda now you want a anaconda pillow too 🙄🙄
🤣🤣
My mum would kick me out if I make such pillow demands 🤣
Lagta hai Khabri ji aaj der se aayenge
Good night guys ❤️❤️
Bhabhi dreams to all🤣
Dude I chose my bestie to be my bestie cuz she hated the same ppl as me... and we could comment about them together🤣
Ha fir toh bed bhi nahi rahega😌😌🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Dude I chose my bestie to be my bestie cuz she hated the same ppl as me... and we could comment about them together🤣
do you like curly hair like bhaiya? 🤣
Good night 🤗🤗
I don't have any bhabhi yet 😼 🤣
I was thinking about the girl but whatever you want to be. 🤣🤣