Ishani, I don't know why I am finding these pics related to you. I can imagine you doing this to your best friend. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_YHHrlGTx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ishani, I don't know why I am finding these pics related to you. I can imagine you doing this to your best friend. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_YHHrlGTx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ishani, I don't know why I am finding these pics related to you. I can imagine you doing this to your best friend. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_YHHrlGTx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The pony of Ishani is so cute🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ishani, what do you think about this pillow??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQv9Wz3F8pf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
That it will not fit my bed🤣
Sort out your priorities dude 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ishani, I don't know why I am finding these pics related to you. I can imagine you doing this to your best friend. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_YHHrlGTx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Lol dude!!🤣🤣🤣
Aisa main bhi karti hu🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ishani, I don't know why I am finding these pics related to you. I can imagine you doing this to your best friend. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_YHHrlGTx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
My hair has been trimmed like really short according to this pic🤣
Me : Mumma I want this pillow 😚😚
Mumma : You already sleep like a anaconda now you want a anaconda pillow too 🙄🙄
🤣🤣
But mein hu koun🤣
The zebra ,the car or the girl🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
My hair has been trimmed like really short according to this pic🤣
Why are you guys looking at her hair. Look at what she is doing. 
