That accident u said ws weird so that is taken away...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
That accident u said ws weird so that is taken away...
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
No... write something for myself... nd befre u say nything... no not on Raghvi
Please, write on whoever you want but share I will imagine them. I miss the mystery element of my life. 😭
That wasn't a motivation speak. That was just my wish to stay alive 🤣🤣
Trista, my life and pride is connected to your writing. So please update it fast.
yes, we need the next chapter.
I will vomit with all this romance in air...
The audacity here is not surprising.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Please, write on whoever you want but share I will imagine them. I miss the mystery element of my life. 😭
That is not a mystery just pure all out breaking... piece by piece... but it will be very slow write... with all bot work nd all
Originally posted by: Trista101
Damn! Then I must start writing it ASAP
But there's a problem - I need some motivation... 🙆♀️
The more the merrier...
Please Trista write it.. I want mystery.... I miss mystery..
I miss being queen of IF IO. Please... I'm starved. 😎
I hv cleaned the barrel...
Hey! I actually need some motivation😆
I haven't started writing yet and now you guys are making me feel nervous already😭