Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i just came wondering same
Is anyone there...did anyone watch ACP live?
This time difference is terrible😭...PLUS not like I can stop working😆
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Is anyone there...did anyone watch ACP live?
This time difference is terrible😭...PLUS not like I can stop working😆
I watched the recording!
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Is anyone there...did anyone watch ACP live?
This time difference is terrible😭...PLUS not like I can stop working😆
u are talking about interview right
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Is anyone there...did anyone watch ACP live?
This time difference is terrible😭...PLUS not like I can stop working😆
Didn't watch it live but there is topic on main forum with the link.
Should I send it you??
If Virat is in a suit what do you think Sai is going to wear?? Any guesses??
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
If Virat is in a suit what do you think Sai is going to wear?? Any guesses??
yaar we already decided this nah
vanku baba is selling the set for sai's saree 🤣
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Is anyone there...did anyone watch ACP live?
This time difference is terrible😭...PLUS not like I can stop working😆
Nope i couldn't... Was busy with internship work 😭
Originally posted by: XFGMZLRQJDDTZZT4
yaar we already decided this nah
vanku baba is selling the set for sai's saree 🤣
Vanku Baba kuch na kar rahe. I just hope she doesn't wear a simple suit like she did in Harinee's birthday.