Yes, and don't ask me again. I'm fed up with you. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes, and don't ask me again. I'm fed up with you. 🤣
As a queen its ur duty
Actually, I need some more hehe
Mandar be like - Once more once more🤣🤣
I'm pretty sure that I haven't read this model before here or anywhere. You know I'm not a fan of conversation mode stories, yours is an exception.
Originally posted by: Trista101
Actually, I need some more hehe
I will write something for myself... I would hv started watching again if I hv got this much motivation.
I got one more title - Peaceful motivation 😆
Trista, my life and pride is connected to your writing. So please update it fast.
Such a motivational speaker are you. 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
When pallavi said I love you to Mandaar I didn't think it was due to hesitation. For me it was like, she is taking breaks after each word, imprinting that inside him. I...... Love..... You 🤣
I read it so too, very romantically. 🤪
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I'm pretty sure that I haven't read this model before here or anywhere. You know I'm not a fan of conversation mode stories, yours is an exception.
there is a video like this for sure.
U like everything I do. No big deal...