if it does't have then vanku will build one for veeru's baiko's bday nah 🤣
Ya ya we'll imagine ki Delhi metro ko bhej diya Nagpur kuch dino ke liye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
if it does't have then vanku will build one for veeru's baiko's bday nah 🤣
Ya ya we'll imagine ki Delhi metro ko bhej diya Nagpur kuch dino ke liye🤣
if it does't have then vanku will build one for veeru's baiko's bday nah 🤣
Then can't he build a lock for Sairat room😗😗😶🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, yeh scene amar hai , I'll urge for another bullet even if it requires🤣
yaar that's not the type of scene I was hoping for 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya ya we'll imagine ki Delhi metro ko bhej diya Nagpur kuch dino ke liye🤣
wow yaar so realistic 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, yeh scene amar hai , I'll urge for another bullet even if it requires🤣
Yep !! We demand a shirtless Veeru with no didi to watch him creepily 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
My mum force me to do yoga daily 😭 now I die a torturous death every morning 😝
do you dream of didi while you do yoga 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya ya we'll imagine ki Delhi metro ko bhej diya Nagpur kuch dino ke liye🤣
I'll suggest professional couriers or blue dart for dispatch of metro, the service is good🤣
I know right😎Mai bachpan se hi itni practical hoo😎🤣
didi can walk through walls yaar don't you remember??
she drinks her magic tea nah 😆
Sab hope hi hai ghum mein, bolo jai hope ji ki🤣