Hi rashi zeal thug nita
how are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi rashi zeal thug nita
how are you?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
FB pe active rehti ho par
Yup coz wahan login nhi krna padta
I am talking about times when she's on FB
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I took another nap and voila!! new thread🥳🥳😆
Also about my epic blunder.. in my defense the dp had a cutesy girl baki
I won't say anything more🤣
Ikr :)
The girl in DP is indeed pretty cute.
*Is confused so ignores*
Tumhe IF ke liye login karna padta hai?
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi rashi zeal thug nita
how are you?
I am doing fine, how are you Priya?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Tumhe IF ke liye login karna padta hai?
Nahi😅but thread to dhundhna padta hai na.. u should knw i m lazy😆
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22