Do you like travelling?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do you like travelling?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I had a pretty weird family I would say
My dad and I used to watch ITV shows so that we could roast them together
How cute!
Maa wasnt much drama fan
Aww its okay..love
May Allah bless you and your family. 🤗 Yes. It is strange. Usually women watch dramas..but at least you have your father for a company. And I am sure you have lots of fun .😃
Originally posted by: Minionite
46 sheeps submitted. 66 left.
Waiting for ur reminder as always😆
I dont want🤣I m punctual person😎
Shreya dont send me reminder😆
🤣 n i wait till deadline day
In all honesty, intelligence is subjective I would like to say...
Atleast for me it is
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
In all honesty, intelligence is subjective I would like to say...
Atleast for me it is
I see n why is it subjective?
I hate stepping out of my home
But if you tell me to travel to places I have never been to then I would be excited
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22