Nooooo 😒 I want more and more of this show 😢😢

Nooooo 😒 I want more and more of this show 😢😢

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wat to react 🤔
It's sitara show and I know sitara is greedy.. Only trp can save the show
I hope trp increase with Mandar entry
abhi to hum ne kuch dekha hi nhi hai😭😭😭
August 15 I guess is last shoot of Apki ...our can be till 20
Depends upon TRP
Hope so Mandar track TRP lekar aaye
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Wat to react 🤔
It's sitara show and I know sitara is greedy.. Only trp can save the show
I hope trp increase with Mandar entry
Why is this shit sitara like this 😐😐😐
I really hope their Trp increases and they happen to do more better
Sai k bday mein dhamaka 😆
it's confirmed? About apki?August 15 I guess is last shoot of Apki ...our can be till 20
It's really sad if it's true 😭
Hope trp increases consistently
As a viewer there is nothing in our hands except watching on tv and increasing trp
Rest depends on fate
Be positive
Even if it ends makers might give a good ending to Raghvi That's what all I can hope for 😭
Ask the team to stop all the extra tracks and give us RaghVi romantic - love scenes .. Right now..!
I knew Sp . 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️