Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Tum aa gaye ho,

Noor aa gaya hai,

Nahi toh charagon se,

Lau jaa rahi thi !

10th July, 1994

Doesn't this hit a *ting tong* in your head?

Do you know what is so *special* today?

Do you know why is this thread made?

Today marks the day a wonderful person was born, with a lovely heart, an enchanting smile, an influential mind, and an appealing personality. Its none other than Sai Ketan Rao

Words fall short when it comes to describe this man,

A small gesture with that contagious smile will make you his fan.

Mid 2020 - While the world was going through one of the toughest times lately and people resorted to making the most of their time at home by pursuing their hobbies, learning something new, balancing work-life; There was one person who was putting in all his hard-work and efforts for something which has yielded into a massive success today - "The" Raghav Rao from Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali.

A perfect combination of good looks and good acting, Sai Ketan Rao has certainly charmed the viewers with his portrayal of Raghav Rao. Well, if that isn't enough - the guy's off-screen persona has the fans in splits with his wit, sarcasm and reactions/comments.

Sai Ketan Rao started his career as a model. He has worked in various advertisements and fashion shows.  In 2019, he debuted in the Telugu film ‘Ajay Passayyadu’ in which he played the role of Vikram.

He has displayed his talent in a Telugu short film ‘Mounam’ directed by Purvangi Ranjan in 2017.

He has also appeared in a few Telugu web-series including The Devil in Disguise (2016), ‘Three Half Bottles’ (2019), ‘Beyond Breakup’ (2019), and ‘Love Studio’ (2020). He has also displayed his acting in a few Telugu films like ‘Strangers’ (2021) and ‘Pellikuturu Party’ (2021).

Currently winning hearts as the layered Raghav Rao in Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali and alongside preparing for the release of his new web-series, Aham Brahasmi.

Appreciate Sai Ketan Rao for giving us many reasons to smile, laugh and have a great time but also make us emotional and connect to his various characters, the most special being - Raghav Rao.

Today on your special day we all would love to wish the best for you, always!

May God give you lots of such joys & happy moments. May you live long & live happy. May worries, and  bad luck remain away from you. We wish you good luck, a nice & lovely life ahead along with bright & joyful future & all the good things that you can ever wish or think of!

Today is Extra Special Because!

You are a Year OLDER! ⭐️

Hope your birthday is bright

with beauty, warm with memories

and rich with happy moments

that you may enjoy and

cherish the whole year through

I hope you will find life to be good

filled with all the things that mean the most to you

joy, happiness, contentment but above all

I wish you, love and luck that life may be complete.

More thoughts than words could tell you,

more happy wishes too,

come with this lovely Birthday greeting.

Let us all wish Sai Ketan Rao a very Happy Birthday! 🥳

Signature & Tag Credit - Haal-e-Dil <33

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Mihika 

Dear Mr. Sai Ketan Rao,

As you know, most of us on this forum are Hindi audience or to be precise the audience here mostly follow Hindi television shows instead of the regional shows and very few of us watch Indian webseries on other platforms apart from Netflix. But the day we first saw the promo of MHRW, you were the one who got most of us drawn to the show. Ever since that promo, fans here anticipated the show to air and once it did, there was no looking back. It is needless to say that you were the one who got us hooked to the show from the very first episode. Your dialogue delivery, your fight scenes, your voice modulation and especially your expressions that you manage to change in micro-seconds, are only a few of all your notable traits as an actor. Be it onscreen or offscreen you have managed to rule the hearts of millions. Your innocence, intelligence, witty replies and that precious smile can make anyone swoon and send them to a dreamland. See the power you hold on your fans? 

We love you and most of all respect you from the bottom of our hearts. Therefore, we take your birthday as an opportunity to appreciate your hardwork, sincerity and dedication to your dreams and the effort that you put to achieve them. We as your fans have actually come a long way from watching boring melodramas to fresh realistic and relatable shows. Thank you for your hardwork and dedication, we know that this is just the beginning for you and you have a long way to go , yet we would like to wish you all the success in life. 

Wish You a very Happy Birthday Mr. Sai Ketan Rao. May God Bless You and helps you in all your endeavours.

Im

-Mihika

CarpediemRose 

Dear Sai jaan!

This is your jaanu, Jen!

Your like a gazelle that runs with luminosity and stamina. 

When you run that West Wind caresses my cheekbones,

I feel eternal goosebumps tinkling my body sumptuously.

Your are like the spring clear immaculately fresh water gushing from the distant brook, 

i cleanse my face with and emanate glow.

This water symbolizes evergreen tenacity most arduously and it is you my suave chap, purity with cure to all our ailments transfixed with love.

You an ensemble of romantic melodies ringing through tranquility in my ears,

The cacophony of the sounds that you resonate as voice teleports honey into my soul.

Your an amalgam of all the priceless treasures on Earth.

Who I dream to wear as a blanket to my heart.

You are not the certified wonder of UNESCO, a one among the seven,

Human eyes are blanketed, because it conspicuous, that your smile ransacks even the beauty of the rainbow.

The seven colors, transcends and surpasses seven wonders.

You my love! a multi-faceted person with every shade of wonder and rang.

Happy b'day dr Sai, it is one of your pankis who is deeply in love with you, and has named myself as one of the tough competitors in the race for being recognized as your most favourite fan!!

Wish u a many more happy returns of the day, your an exceptional actor, everything about you is and always will be amazing, You can play villain, cop, you can play an hero as well as an anti-hero. I love your physique, your fitness is commendable. Your rocking as Raghav Rao in Mehndi hai Rachne Wali. Your chemistry with Pallavi played by Shivangi is sizzling, Your dialogue delivery, your attitude, your smile, your emotional outpour, your swag, your body language sab kuch kamaal hai!! Love you lots, wish you more great projects in the future, even films too are you caliber, You are a multi- faceted actor with versatility at it's best. I connect much with you holding roots near to my native and our cultures coincide that glues me more towards you, I will always love you, man stay blessed and always happy, may god bless you unconditionally with all success, love, prosperity, peace and a scintillating future!!

https://imgur.com/NQZbEbx.jog

Much love!! with loads of hugs and kisses!!

Jen

rikara94

Happiest Birthday to the most Good Looking, Handsome, Hot, Dashing and Super& Stylish Munda in the town❣️

I wish you get all the Appreciation and Success in every walk of your life✨💫 Babaji blesses you with Good Luck, Happiness, Love and Good Health🙏

Keep Shining and Slaying ✨ and making us Proud and Overwhelm with your Presence on the Screen⭐💞

ShrutikaSwaRon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTbivUJ_ovw

xxStrangerxx

Sadme-Me-Hu

Saadi-Ka-Dukaan Urf Pallavi Raghav Rao

Originally posted by: Inese_20

*HQ gifs, might take time to load*

To- all the members of SKR/RR's AT

From- all of us from team Shivangi/Pallavi

WITH LOVE! smiley27

Hiiiii Ghamandi Rao!

Pallavi Raghav Rao is here!

Maine suna aaj tumhara 30th something birthday hai!!

Acha?

Chalo tum bol rhe ho toh maan leti hoon.

Happy Birthday Sweet Rao ! 

ImageImage

Calls for a party, right?? smiley40

ImageImage

Pta hi nhi chala, kab tum

se

Sweet Rao bnn gye!

Thank you, meri zindagi mein aane ke liye!

ImageImage

Tumhe pta hai tum smile krte huye kitne ache lagte ho!smiley42

Hamesha aise hi muskurate rhna smiley27

ImageImage

Areh, aise kya dekh rahe ho?

Mai tumse hi baat kr rhi hoon !

Now stop admiring me!

ImageImage

ImageImage

And get down to some serious work!

ImageImage

Ardhamayinda?

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RAGHAV RAO'S MOST ICONIC DIALOGUES 

A very delightful Birthday to Sai Ketan Rao.💐💐💐

Sai ketan Rao has been winning hearts for his portrayal of Raghav Rao in Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali. Fans and viewers adore him as Raghav Rao. Sai Ketan Rao is tailor-made for the role of Raghav Rao. Raghav Rao is savage, dead-pan, charismatic, amazing and so funny. His dialogue delivery has a seperate fan-base. His mere 'please' melts the hearts of fans. The way he emotes through his voice, accent and tone gracefully makes his fans connect with him emotionally. His colloquial accent adds such a realistic touch to the character. What is more surprising is that most of the dialogues are improvised by Sai Ketan Rao.

Here are some of our most iconic and favourite dialogues of RR➡️

Let the fun begin 💥

Raghav Rao-Savage and Upfront 😎😈

" Yeh mother India ka dialogue mereko nakko, Get lost"

" Miss Universe hai, shadi ka baat karaon"

" Main usko uski language me jawab diya "

" Aukaat do paison ka bhi nahi, aur attitude croron ka"

"Main bhi kis idiot se baat kar raha hai? Tumko na rule ka value hai na discipline ka, kabhi bhi kahi bhi tumko aane ka bahut aadat hai na.."

"Raghav Rao ki life normal nahi hai.."

"Raghav Rao nazar aata hai samajh mein nai.."

"It's Raghav Rao here... Never forget, "I'm born smart" 

"Selfish, Arrogant, ill-mannered, heartless. Ye saara words mere kaan tak bhi pahuchne wala nahi hai. Ye sab toh main hawa mein filter kar detha hai.."

"Tumko short-term memory loss hai kya?

"Oh, doctor? Yeh to hona hi tha!!...Raghav Rao ko dekh kar... logon ko doctor ka bohot zaroorat padta hai...!!!

"Dialogue bolne se pehle uska matlab bhi samajh mein hona...  Kyunki mere se panga lene mein bohot khatra hai... Raghav, Raghav Rao naam hai mera. Ardha mainda? 

"Tum mere liye koi special nahin hai jo tumhare liye mein apna rules todoon. Ardhamainda? 

"Tum Apna dimag apne sari ke dukan pe chodke aya hai kya?

"Madam Movie khatam hogaya"

"Ved, agli baar jab ayega na, to mere saamne aake war kar... Chori chupke nahin. Warna tere jaise lions ko paalna aur circus mein nachana, Raghav Rao ko bohot achhe se aata hai. 

Ardhamainda? Get out!

"Agar iss dharti par tum akhri ladki rahega na, to bhi tumhein haath nahin lagayega, main.."

"Eh sanki buddhe, agli baar se mere ya mere aadmi ke upar hath bhi uthaya na, to tera woh haal karega main, ke agle saath janmon tak tum mera naam se dare ga...."

"RR tension leta nahi, deta hai..."

"Amma paisa lene ha toh lo varna niklo yaha se bekar ka lecture mat do sabko bohot shauk hogaya moral science ka bhashan dene ko....!!!

"Be careful, Saree ka Dukaan... Kal mai aisa sixer maarega ke tum seedha stadium se baahar.."

"Tumko aur tumhara beti ko ek paise ka bhi business sense nahin hai, lekin attitude business tycoon ka.."

"Main tum logon ki tarah dialoguebaazi mein time waste nahin karta, chup chaap apna kaam karta hai..."

"Theek hai tereko zidd hi karna haina, toh zidd me... mai tera baap hai.."

"You know what? You don't deserve her...you crazy bunch of egoistic people.."

"Raghav rao yahan khada tha or humesha rahega...kisi aandhi mein itna aukaat nahi ...jo Raghav rao ko hila bhi sake.."

"Paisa mere liye number nahi hai, Mera junoon hai. Aur jis din Raghav Rao ka junoon khatam, Raghav Rao khatam.."

"Ladki aur trust dono mismatch wire aur switch ke  jaisa hai jo ek baar connect ho gaya..Toh usse spark nikalta hai.. aag!!

"Agar ainda tum mera raaste mein aya to pair k neeche zameem nahi rahega.."

"Raghav Rao is poore sheher ka don hai.."

"Bahut straight forward insaan hai mai.."

"Besharam hai main... Koi problem hai??

Philosophical and intense 🙂

"Jab koi haarne ke limit par khada ho na, toh uske dimaag ka screw poora loose hoke gir jata hai..."

"Lehron ki tarah takra kar bikharta nahin hai pyar. Kissi par mar mitne ka naam hota hai pyaar. Zinda logon ka kaam nahin hai pyar karna. Kyunki jo pyaar ko jaan le, yeh pyaar uska jaan le. "

"Yeh duniye mere baare mein bohot ghalat sochta hai, but deep inside main ek sahi aadmi hai. 

Haan main maanta hai, jeetne ke liye main ghalat harkat karta hai, but you know what? At the end of the day, result mein justice hona chahiye..."

Mai apna favourite hoon 😊

"Mera baal tumhare baal se bahut achha hai kam se kam usme se orchid ka smell nahi ata"

"Ok! Keep admiring me...

"Excuse me i am 27.."

"Please stop checking me out.." 

"Mera shakal dekh ke log aksar baat bhool jaate hai.."

"Pallavi Deshmukh Raghav Rao is here.."

"Bachpana...kuch bhi...6 foot ka ghoda hai me...dekh mera height...thik se dekh".

"Main disgusting nahin, ameer hoon! 

Irresistibly Cute ☺️😉

"Mai idiot nahi..cute hai"

" Mai kissing me best hai" 

"It's okay...thank you ka formality nahin hona..

You know na, Raghav Rao kahin bhi kuch bhi arrange kar sakta hai.."

"Ek tuhi hain Farhad jo janta hain mujhe kab kya chahiye hota hain.."

Tu toh mera best freind hain na"

"Aisa kaisa...Tum mera favourite gadda haina! Isliye tumpe hi girega main!..

"Humare ghar main aisa kon sa hero hai , joh isko apni bahon main leke bachayega..!

" Meri biwi bhi na unique piece hai... Lekin bahut cute hai"..

"Tum hamare ghar ka nibbi se shadi karega? 

"Hamare beech Mein Jo fight hai, Usme softness ka koi chance hi nahi...romance...bilkul nahin..!

Hilariously Funny 😁😂

" ye saree ka dukaan ka ego iske saree jesa badta hi ja raha hai "  

"konsa puja?woh export wala jiska order se tum seeda America land karne wala tha.."

"

Mai housewife hai kya jo abhi naukro ko salary ke liye bolega?"

Pallavi: Tum logon ka murder bhi karte ho?

Raghav: Haan mera part time job hai na? Aur aaj ka victim tum hai. 

"Mera face pe loser ka tattoo laga hai jo mein servant log se business advice lega?

"Woh maamooli sa saari ka dukaan. Ek cycle khareedne ka auqat nahin hai, gaadi kahan se khareedega woh?

"Yeh kya puraana Dabba TV hain kya joh 4,5 maaro toh chaalu hojayega... Yeh bhaang peeke ludak gaya hain..."

"kal rat se ab tak type hi kr rha hai kya ye?

"Tum apne baalo ka guchha mere naak ke samne leke aya, to mein kya karu?Khud ka baal sambhalne nahin aata, business sambhalega kehta hai.."

"Ek kaam kar... Ye sari pehenke na bharatnatyam kar. Woh kya hai na, aaj tak kisi ne dekha nahin hai, gorilla ko bharatnatyam karte hue..."

"Mein crack logon se baat nahin karta. Ardham ainda?

"Farhad, ek mental hospital mein iske liye bed book kar, treatment ka bahot zaroorat hai isko.."

"Ab daughter of the year se seedha business woman of the year banna hain kya??

"Hero toh main hoon 😎 par yeh sadi Ka dukaan Mera heroin Nahi hai.."

"Bohot zyaada fikar hai na tere ko, woh sari ka dukaan ke baare mein. Uska sanki baap ek gaal pe maara hai, dusre gaal pe main maaron kya? 

"Yeh ladki na pagal hogaya, ekdum apne sanki baap pe gaya hai .."

keerti : Itna sab krke tum raat ko kaise so paate ho?

Raghav : Ek dum relaxed. Ek dum tension free sota hai main

"aisa biwi jiska bhi hoyega, uske paas suicide ke alawa, aur koi option nahin hoyega"

"Yeh meri Saali kahan se paida hui ?

"Maine Tumko ghar pe ghusne ki permission di hai, tumhare boyfriend ko nai"..

"Meri life mein bhi aisa villain ka entry first time hua, agli baar yeh package tumhare ghar bhej dega.."

"Tera dukaan lootne ka soch raha hai main. Underground tunnel banana hai.."

"Tum kya jalpari ho kya...jabhi dekho paani se khelta rehta hai...kabhi swimming pool, kabhi shower.."

"I hope mai bhi tumhare saath bilkul safe hai .."

"Ale! Pyaara devar apni Bhabhi ko bohot miss kar raha hai.."

"Bhool se bhool gayi ...Tu mereko bhool ..Main tereko bhool..Amma bhool..Sab bhool bhool.."

"Bhool.....saala fool..

"Mera ghar ke saamne tent gaadke rakha hain kya jo kabhi bhi tapak aata hain? 

"Yeh saaree ka dukaan shakkar ka dukaan kab bana?..

Charming and Romantic 😍🤩

"Ye Saree Ka Dukaan Aaj Thoda Accha Dikh Raha Hai"

"Main Hoon naa Tumhare liye..forever.. saree ka dukaan..

"Oo Saree ka dukaan agar tum mereko aise hi dekhta rahega toh tumko merese pyaar ho jayega.."

"Pallavi ka Pallu dikh gaya.."

"Aaj se tumhara smile ka responsibility mera.."

"Tumhare mu se... mera pati sun ke accha laga ..."

"Tum mere liye kuch feel karta hai ?...

"Agar mai badal gaya toh tum hamesha ke liye yahan rukega?....

" Bahut bolta hai tum.. kabhi toh apna husband ka baat suno..."

" Mai janta hai, hamara shadi ek deal hai,.. isliye ek accha pati na sahi,.. ek accha dost ban kr dikhayega...

"Aur hamare memories wahin sabse zyada hain.."

"Kaun jaane dega.."

"Han toh sweetheart, maine bola tha na tumhare liye ek surprise hai..."

"Trust me Pallavi Tum mera sath bikul safe hai.."

"Main aapna sab Kuch haar chuka hoon.."

"Kyunki mai Haar cheez bolta nahi.."

Tragedy King 😔🥺

"Amma, behen, biwi koi mere saath rehna nahi chahta... Koi nahi.. mai akela hi hai.."

" Farhad tera amma tereko pyar karta haina??.. Toh mere tak aate aate yeh rule change kyun hota hai?? Logon ka amma unse door reh kar bhi unke paas hota hai.. magar mera amma.. mere paas reh kar bhi door hai..."

"Main akela nai rehna chahta.....Mat jao... Main akela nai reh payega....Mat jao...

" Kyun Farhad ... mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai, yeh poora duniya acchai ka mala japte rehta hai...aur acchai k badle, sab ko tareef, respect milta hai...Lekin jab mera turn aayega ... Yeh rule badal kyun jata hai??

"Jab gali dena ho, bad dua dena ho toh sab k liye sab se pehle mera naam aata hai... Raghav Rao..

" Ofcourse mere liye sab kuch band ho chuka haina!!! Logon ka pyar, unka dil, unka care sab pe- close ka board laga hai mere liye...

" Shaitan pata hai... Sab kuch khatam kar deta hai... Raghav Rao bhi Shaitan hai... Tum ko bhi khatam kardega.. jaan bachana hai apna?? Chali jao yahan se...

"Farhad... Kya mai itna bura insaan hai?? Tu kehta haina tereko mere me acchai nazar aata hai,... Toh bol Farhad.. kya aaj bhi woh acchai mere me zinda hai?? Kya mai aaj bhi sab kuch theek kar sakta hai??

" Bohot crib karta haina mai!! Par kya karoon..aaj tak kisi ke liye mai priority nahi raha na..kabhi kisi ne mereko importance nahi diya... Kabhi kisi ne aisa feel nahi karaya k mai unke liye maaene rakhta hai...."

Naamkaran Rao 🤣

Sadi ka dukaan ☺️

Picchi Ammayi 🤨

Sherlock Holmes ka nani 🧐

Yamraj ka nani 😏

Shakkar ka dukaan 🍨

Chitti 😃

Gorilla 🦍

Rambo 😠

Sanki Buddha/ Sanki Sasur 👿

Marathi Father-in-law 😅

Nirupa Roy 🥺

Marathi Mother-in-law 😅

Bindi Wala Aunty 🔺

Bada bindi 🛑

Bindi ka Ghulam 🤓

Chota Bindi 🔸

Junior College 👶

Chipku Ladki 😽

Electric Bulb 💡

Gali Ka kutta 🦁🐶

Nibba-nibbi👩‍❤️‍👨

Khajoor 🧟

Sunshine ☀️ sunset 🌇 dhoop 

Lungi wala Raghav😇

Random favourite sayings😃

Ardhamaindha !!!

Strawberry 🍓

Tazbu 🍉

I swear !!!

Lavender !

Amma 🎵

Pallavi ❤️

Chal Farhad 🤝

Pals baby 

baby shona jaanu 

Exactly 😎

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

C         R       E       D      I      T       S 

AppleOfEye

Me00w 

Inlieu 

Mysterie_girl

xxxStrangerxxx 

JayashreeR 

Neha054

Parboni

meghna1610

Inese_20

Wilddreams 

S-I-A 

Kavita99 

Shri_12

Kavila

Viewpoint 

I-Got-You 

samarp2 

SRKian

ReemShah

unicornwriter 

rrmahi25 

favjassi 

Chahat_A_Doshi

hemantritu 

Baniaz

RAGHVIFAM 

And finally thanking Radiant_Eyes_ , Sadme-Me-Hu and rikara94 for helping and encouraging me to do this post

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sai 

( dot on 00:00’😎)

Thanks for playing Raghav Rao so effortlessly

and giving us such unique character to cherish smiley42

Wishing you great success and

lots of happiness in life smiley40

Let’s nacho everyone smiley41smiley16

ImageImage

Cakes for birthday boy Image

ImageImage

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Samreen... pls add "besharam hu main.. koi problem hain?"".. dialogue and also "hawa mein filter wala dialogue"

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday to our Rockstar Sai🥳

Let's begin the celebration🥳

Mihika thumbnail

Beautiful thread 

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Really beautiful thread thread sadma girl❤️