Good morning everyone 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning everyone 🤗
What if Roli is the reason behind everything. and Sid misunderstood Aryan as the one so he's trying to posses Aryan to make him behave good🤪
And that's why Aryan hates Roli because he doesn't want to change himself into a good person 😆
I found the reason 🥳
Even I'm enjoying because first time my story isn't the target 🤣🤣
Areey no one came till now 😲
Originally posted by: MessyMind
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
It's not possible 🤪
Manasa di know the reason very well ask her , if she remembers 😆
Manasa di tell me what's reason?
What if Roli is the reason behind everything. and Sid misunderstood Aryan as the one so he's trying to posses Aryan to make him behave good🤪
And that's why Aryan hates Roli because he doesn't want to change himself into a good person 😆
I found the reason 🥳
Shivi 🤣
Very interesting logic 😜
Thank you thank you 🤣
Here's one more ...🤪
Sid and Aryan are identical twins , due to an accident Sid dies but his soul wanders around , he saw Roli doesn't like Aryan due to his nature .. Sid didn't want that anyone hates his brother so he enters inside Aryan and makes him like himself a sweet and lovely boy..🤣🤣
How's this 🤪
Wether I be here or not CC is always silent only 😡
So better I don't be here 😈
It's not possible 🤪
Manasa di know the reason very well ask her , if she remembers 😆
What if I say I didn't remember🤪