Ok so the gift is the ring afterall!
Yaar how will they justify the presence of ring till now? May be they will show that she lost it in the dance competition?
paagal log hame paagal karke hi chodenge 😲
Ok so the gift is the ring afterall!
Yaar how will they justify the presence of ring till now? May be they will show that she lost it in the dance competition?
paagal log hame paagal karke hi chodenge 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok the ring was there during the bedtime tea in the morning. So god only knows and ofcourse vankar Saab
I still want him to regift the pendant.
Ok so the gift is the ring afterall!
Yaar how will they justify the presence of ring till now? May be they will show that she lost it in the dance competition?
paagal log hame paagal karke hi chodenge 😲
Did not notice this but this would be hilarious. Chindi ph 😂😂 lagtaa hain all the money was spent on college function
Ok the ring was there during the bedtime tea in the morning. So god only knows and ofcourse vankar Saab
I still want him to regift the pendant.
Not just regift, I want him to put it on her himself since that's Veeru wanted to do before Ajinkya booth got into him 😂
Ok so the gift is the ring afterall!
Yaar how will they justify the presence of ring till now? May be they will show that she lost it in the dance competition?
paagal log hame paagal karke hi chodenge 😲
Yes..it’s missing😩 at least let them make Veeru propose on one knee this time.
Yaar how do you know?? BTS photo ayi kya?
Iska matlab ACP saab biwi ke finger mein ring pehnayenge
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Iska matlab ACP saab biwi ke finger mein ring pehnayenge
yaar don’t get too hopeful yet
vanku will do our beizzati 🤣
Originally posted by: JL2SCJYAI3VSH5FQ
Yaar how do you know?? BTS photo ayi kya?
In todays episode the ring is missing On Sai’s finger. So I thought they removed it purposefully. I could be overthinking 🙃
In todays episode the ring is missing On Sai’s finger. So I thought they removed it purposefully. I could be overthinking 🙃
Ohhhhh 🤣
Vanku thinks we are all gajni like him???