What about Anupamaa's love life?

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anupamaa's pitaa conveniently held her back at Shah's residence, because Anu nahi hogi toh Baa-Bapu ji ko kon sambhaalega? They don't have anyone else to rely on.

But Bapu ji's care for Anu is as usual so superficial. Putting aside the fact that he stole Anu of a peaceful life with her mother and brother, what about Anu's own life? All of her personal time is spent either cooking daily langar for 50 people or handling Kavya.

People in their 60s find love and marry. Then Anu is still young. She has the right to explore men, waste an afternoon on Facebook without guilt, travel, etc. How would she do that while still under the pressures of a joint-family homemaker & living with her newly married ex-husband? Anupamaa's real father would have thought of that. A charlatan certainly wouldn't.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know much about anu love life but I used to love how she used spend time in resort.....the me time 

She needed atleast the me time to do things she like but ab woh toh hone se raha 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anu love life is kitchen 

That's her first and only love 😂

Jokes aside, I think we need to see some growth in her & more from her journey before love life 

All we have seen are Shah Kitchen Wars & Professor Anu the maha gyaani 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

ronit roy  varun badola and arshad warsi have been shortlisted to play anupama s childhood friend her love interest so yeah now i think they will go ahead with love and remarriage track 

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

ronit roy  varun badola and arshad warsi have been shortlisted to play anupama s childhood friend her love interest so yeah now i think they will go ahead with love and remarriage track 

Arshad warsi?