I am doing fine.
So you also like butterscotch.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am doing fine.
So you also like butterscotch.
Yep learnt my lesson now 🥲
Never repeating this mistake ever again 🤣
Cause it would be too much work for me. 🤣
What does it taste like?? Idk if i’ve ever seen any butterscotch ice cream around where i live, unless i’m just blind 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe yeah i dont like butterscotch, i have tried it but not my flavor🤣 chocolate hands down😆 u learned ur lesson🤣
For sure!!!! Never looking beyond chocolate ever again 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I cant chew today baby so only ice cream
Ahh the feelings ...
Won't Oreos get stuck? You should have something plain.. like vanilla.. 😳
I remember my mom had her fillings done and dad brought a kilo of icecream.. mom barely ate a small bowl she doesn't like sweet so much, dad n I finished the rest🤣
What does it taste like?? Idk if i’ve ever seen any butterscotch ice cream around where i live, unless i’m just blind 🤣
For sure!!!! Never looking beyond chocolate ever again 🤣
Ab toh yaad bhi nahi re🤦♀️ i had it in india, long long time ago🤣
Lets ask Rashi, she might tell us😆or even Lexi
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
That's me in kindergarten.. till like 2nd, 3rd.. phir.. during last few years I've been the student who does homework when teacher's collecting it🤣 extreme sport level khatron k khiladi🤣
I was the student who does homework at last moment from the time I started school 🤣🤣. Online classes have made more lazier.
Are you TV forum poster or BWF oldie with new nickname?
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
It is an actual word, but my illiterate ass meant perspective😆
Prospective.. perspective.. purse..pective hansa.. 🤣
I could only imagine the khichdi scene with this jumble🤣
You like butterscotch?
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11