Also Shiva rubbing his jaw when he’s nervous 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Also Shiva rubbing his jaw when he’s nervous 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Mujhe toh cycle bhi chalega 😎
Tune kaha zyaada slow burn nahi chahiye iss liye tere Liye tractor bol diya 😆
Scooty tractor se phast hoti haina😆
Shayad😳
On a random note-
Some phanka asked for he hundredth time yesterday are KD and AK dating?
Karan reply- I don't know man, I don't think so and I haven't asked them. I don't even know if they would want to or not. Heck I don't even know if I am dating someone or not. 🤣
Dear said pankha
Let them enjoy their friendship yaaarrr 🤪
The whole phamily scene today was really nice. I liked it a lot.
Krish ka tu phir bola moment😆 bechara
And I love how suman takes dhara's class(in a funny way ofcourse) 😆
Tu ek kaam kar sorry thaal pe saja, aur doctor ki tarah din mein 3 barr parosna mujhe 😆
Chal jo b milega. Hum dekh lenge. Slow hua toh tu mujhe sambhalna.. Phast hua toh mai tujhe😆
The whole phamily scene today was really nice. I liked it a lot.
Krish ka tu phir bola moment😆 bechara
And I love how suman takes dhara's class(in a funny way ofcourse) 😆
Tu ek kaam kar sorry thaal pe saja, aur doctor ki tarah din mein 3 barr parosna mujhe 😆
Uss Thali mein se ek ShiSh ko bhi paros de 😆
Mat kured mere zakhm
Chal jo b milega. Hum dekh lenge. Slow hua toh tu mujhe sambhalna.. Phast hua toh mai tujhe😆
Yeah .. Jo hoga dekh lenge aur ek dusre ko sambhal lenge😆