Hi everyone!
I guess I m new in this forum....
I hope I m not intruding though....
How r u all?
Btw I'm Prachal😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi everyone!
I guess I m new in this forum....
I hope I m not intruding though....
How r u all?
Btw I'm Prachal😃
Tere ko pata samreen ab anti nangu group ka part nahi h🤣
Jab tak main yeh qoute padhungi tu chali bhi ho gyi hogi🤣
Me and Munnu were founders of that group 🤣🤣
Pehle I had problem if he didn't wear shirt , now I have a problem if he wears 🤭
Yah
Kitna surprise hue the hum
Originally posted by: rikara94
Isme btane ka kya hai🤣
Everyone knows here, abhi hum three hai humara 4th missing hai
Ha vo bhi hai
Bold- kehna kya chahte ho
First ya last?
Last bol rahi h toh last mein hi diya hai😆
That too with too much background noisy music🤣
Hi everyone!
I guess I m new in this forum....
I hope I m not intruding though....
How r u all?
Btw I'm Prachal😃
Hello prachal 🤗
I am Neha 😁