Haan kitna cute lag raha hai scales ko I love u bolte hue.
Raavi to roz hi lagti hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan kitna cute lag raha hai scales ko I love u bolte hue.
Raavi to roz hi lagti hai
Shiva was so cute here! I love Krish for pulling them next to each other ❤️
This has got to be my favourite silent ShiVi scene after Shubaarambh! ❤️
She’s half amused and it’s almost as if she expects something from him 😆 I wish we had a monologue from her too, but I’m sure we’ll get to know tomorrow ❤️
PS: Dholida is my new fav song 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Shiva was so cute here! I love Krish for pulling them next to each other ❤️
This has got to be my favourite silent ShiVi scene after Shubaarambh! ❤️
She’s half amused and it’s almost as if she expects something from him 😆 I wish we had a monologue from her too, but I’m sure we’ll get to know tomorrow ❤️
PS: Dholida is my new fav song 😆
Have to agree alice is such a beautiful women❤️
Lag toh raha hai
Inhone humare naam churaye?🤔
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRD8esQBkQa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Tu khud dekh le meri sakshi🤣
Konse mahi ka intezaar hai, aur konsa mahi de dia, kuch samajh nahi aya🤷♀️
Konse mahi ka intezaar hai, aur konsa mahi de dia, kuch samajh nahi aya🤷♀️
Rofl🤣
Konsiii... konsa hoga tumhara wala maha!
Main maahi hi theek!
Good evening people❤️
Congrats on new EDT🥳
O priya o priya o priyaaaaa
Tumsa koi nahin priyaaaa