Gautam tells Dev to not badmouth motiben and to respect her since she is a relative of rishita 😆
Rishita overhears this and feels happy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gautam tells Dev to not badmouth motiben and to respect her since she is a relative of rishita 😆
Rishita overhears this and feels happy
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Yess 😈
Looks like Motiben has taken matters into her own hands now, and enters Pandyas function directly 😆
She realized Jaanu and his plans are useless 🤣
I want to know what her plan is??!!! hihi and when she fails I hope she also get slapped 🤣
Raavi brings breakfast for everyone, just then Shiva comes, last night’s FB is running on Raavi’s mind. Both staring at each other. Raavi drops the breakfast on the table.
Krish sings kahi pe nigaahen, kahi oe nishaana🤣
Dhara shuts him up
Raavi says “meine nahi Shiva to dekh rahi thi. Woh mujhe drkh raha thaa”.
Dhara says doesn’t matter who is staring at whom, we are just happy that you are looking at each other😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Gautam is reading the newspaper, it says that Motiben cannot take part in the election this time 🤣
Jaanu toh gaya! He will get a series of slaps now once he finishes his tapasya 🤣
Jaanu tapasya went down the drain🤣🤣
Ahhhh .. as one of the 'toxic twitter folks' ... I see my work is cut out me 😊
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I want to know what her plan is??!!! hihi and when she fails I hope she also get slapped 🤣
but who will slap her? suman? 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Lol yes...he will tell I will get the construction materials and roam around in the bike and come back empty handed🤣
hahah I get a Deja vu feeling 🤣
Mast Magan! I feel like we are being trolled by the writers 🤣🤣🤣
How's the episode guys?
ShiVi scene at the breakfast table ❤️
Raavi brings food and both stare at each other.. Raavi remembers their moments last night 😆
Raavi drops the food on the table and Krish teases them singing "kahin pe nigahein, kahin pe nishana" 😆