Hinna!! ❤️Thank you so much dear! Thanks for dropping by too😉🤗
Yes😳😃 Times flies and flies😆
@b Haan ji😳 (Not considering the redux though😆)
I just liked the couple...redux or no redux😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hinna!! ❤️Thank you so much dear! Thanks for dropping by too😉🤗
Yes😳😃 Times flies and flies😆
@b Haan ji😳 (Not considering the redux though😆)
I just liked the couple...redux or no redux😆
Their chemistry is unbeatable
happy Belated Birthday My Dear Buck. ❤️🤗
Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy Birthday. 🤗🤗
Wishing you Bucklicious life ahead. ❤️🥳
![]()
I wish i had met you sooner so you can listen you can listen to my Evans/Rogers obsession without getting irritated by it. 😆😆
This is going to be the new me & you. ❤️🤣

Pta hai fir bhi maine ki hai 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Pta hai fir bhi maine ki hai 😂
Mumma tussi great ho🤣
I'm incredibly sorry meri bachi that I'm responding so late to your tag and to wish Bucky.Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
happy Belated Birthday My Dear Buck. ❤️🤗
Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy Birthday. 🤗🤗
Wishing you Bucklicious life ahead. ❤️🥳
I wish i had met you sooner so you can listen you can listen to my Evans/Rogers obsession without getting irritated by it. 😆😆
This is going to be the new me & you. ❤️🤣
I need to work on my motherly skills. 😭
Sachi sowwie Lavy 🤗 I will do better inshaAllah. ❤️
I'm so sorry for coming late to the party Bucky. 🤗
I wholeheartedly agree 🤣
I thought you will never edit it😲🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
happy Belated Birthday My Dear Buck. ❤️🤗
Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy Birthday. 🤗🤗
Wishing you Bucklicious life ahead. ❤️🥳
I wish i had met you sooner so you can listen you can listen to my Evans/Rogers obsession without getting irritated by it. 😆😆
This is going to be the new me & you. ❤️🤣
Awww! That's so sweet of you! Thank you so much your kind wishes Kiffs!❤️🤗
That's so thoughtful of bringing Seb in😉
Hehehe😆 As they say, better late than never! Always here to listen to anything CE/Cap😉 One of the only actors I admire and adore off-screen
@gif Indeed true!🤣🤣