Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It got posted double🤣, I thought it didn't post at all🤣
So Mandaar babu padhaar rahe hai next week in FBs 😳
Asl mein thoda ruk kar aye toh achha hai
Thode Raghvi scenes mil jaye😆 phir jhel lenge Mandy babu ko 😭
Itna drooling … aaj kahiin flood na aa jaye forum mein 🤣
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
So Mandaar babu padhaar rahe hai next week in FBs 😳
Asl mein thoda ruk kar aye toh achha hai
Thode Raghvi scenes mil jaye😆 phir jhel lenge Mandy babu ko 😭
yes come later and leave early 😆
So now Story is becoming Hero....tranzition from RR being Hero and owning episode to Storyline becoming important
Good tranzition
Story will again give chance to experience shades of Raghav, Raghav Rao and RR.
already dis Bandar boring 😴 💤
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
So Mandaar babu padhaar rahe hai next week in FBs 😳
Asl mein thoda ruk kar aye toh achha hai
Thode Raghvi scenes mil jaye😆 phir jhel lenge Mandy babu ko 😭
So true😭... looking at track & situation😭...I doubt we will get any romantic scene between them😭
So true😭... looking at track & situation😭...I doubt we will get any romantic scene between them😭
Abhi emotional and tashan wale scenes ayenge😆
I hope Mandar ki jinda laash 2 week ruk kar ayegi to kuchh scenes mil sakte hai drooling k liye
🤣🤣
So true😭... looking at track & situation😭...I doubt we will get any romantic scene between them😭
I wonder and worried if this beautiful show will go to typical ITV way...Sitara 
There is a news of other show Shaurya one going off air on 24 July
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4